Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm so sad

Hi All!
My computer crashed and I lost all my pictures for the past 3 years. I am so sick about it and want to cry. I am going to try to retrieve them, but a friend already tried to get them and he couldn't. Anybody have any suggestions? Any pictures you guys can send me would be great! Thanks family! (I sorta forgot about this site for a while...I love all the pictures!) I can't wait for the holiday's this year...I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Yeah!
Love,
Stac :)

ps...check out my myspace page at www.myspace.com/wooter30. It's still a work in progress, but it's been fun. My childhood best friend, Amy Bean found me on there! I love it. Look at other's pages at your own risk...I don't. Mine is kid friendly...of course!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, I can't view you myspace account. I think you have it blocked. Sorry about the picture situation. See you next week. Love, Emily

Shalece said...

I couldn't see anything on your page either except for your picture..

Sorry about your computer! Ask mom for Asah's phone number... he can retreive anything (seriously) I'd be surprised if he couldn't.. but it may cost you 60-100 dollars.

Anyways looking forward to the Holidays too! Love you!